SciKnowTech hosts Ms. Meghna Bhutoria of MakersLoft from Kolkata to talk about & demonstrate live session on “STEM Education & 21st century skills”in line with the philosophy of “Experiential Learning of Science for Children” for students (Grade 5 & up) AND their parents.
The session would be covering topics like….
– What are the skills necessary for our children’s success in this day and age?
– Is our current education system equips kids for these skills ? If not, how can we develop these skills in children ?
– What is STEM Education & why it is important ?
– Why Robotics and Programming is not only for children who want to become engineers ?
– Will taking away technology (phones, iPads, computer access etc.) from children solving any problem ?
– Can we, as parents, leverage kids’ interest in gadgets and games for education ?
September 15, Saturday – 6.00-7.30 evening
Registration fees – Rs. 50/head
Venue – Ahmedabad Management Association (AMA)
Registration form link https://goo.gl/TijNu7
Call 9825504389 for any more information.