Experience the “Sound of Silence” ! Nal-Jal has been envisioned for young audience (0-7 years old). The play is designed with tap, water and daily household objects like mugs, buckets, pipe, glasses & plates.
This production, conceived & performed by Dhanendra Kawade (form Maharashtra), is our attempt to underline the bond that we share with water and how to enjoy this special relationship. Using only the language of music and science of sound, we have set out to create a playful & thoughtful piece of theatre combining stage, music, sound, science and art.
Come experience Nal-Jal with us.
– Date – Nov. 29, Friday- 2 shows….
* 4-7 years (4.30-5.30)
* 0-3 years (6.30-7.30)
– Venue – Musica Production, Rajhans Society, Opp. Shambhu Coffee Bar, Navangpura
– Tickets – Rs. 500 (1 child and 1 parent together)
– Call 9825504389 for registration / any query
– Registration by Paytm (on number 9825019383) OR with cash at SciKnowTech academy (Satellite area)
Some tips for the event….
– Music Production venue is outdoors and so, please ensure kids are in full-clothing.
– We encourage you to have alternate medium of transport such as carpool or Uber/Ola to avoid parking issues as the venue is garden in a bungalow.
– Please ensure you reach 15 minutes early so that kids can settle down and we can start performance on time.
Here is the address / map of venue…..
D-16, ‘Jayant Smruti’, Rajhans Society, Opp. Shambu Coffee Bar, St. Xaviers College Corner, Navrangpura.
#experientiallearning #experiences #experiments #experts #audiovisuals #ahmadabad #schools #exploration #kidsactivities #parent #children #creativity #handsonlearningfun #mindfullearning #youngexplorers #water #jal #theatre #drama #toddlers
Leave a Reply